Sun Sep 16 14:26:55 CEST 2007
i think i got most of it working now, based on
- simple http:// link highlighting
- indexing through date string (using ad hoc parser for 'date' cmd output)
- nodes stored in a hash in memory: left-right linked + indexed.
looks +- elegant, except for the use of some global vars.
- put this online, maybe add another level of abstraction: per project ramblings
- make a parser for pawfaliki format
- create new site about purrr docs
remember: the idea is to have a STABLE link structure. i prefer never
to change the linking, which will be: