Sun Jan 24 19:48:12 EST 2016
Forth fingers are itching again. Some things I'd like to do:
- Write up a new "why Forth" paper, this time without any hand-waving:
focus on things that really work, where the efforts and gains are.
Center around the "protocol oriented programming" ?
- Finish the DTC forth for PIC18F, with emulator.
-> seems to work, see dtc.app
-> standalone? worth it?
- Make a Cortex M Thumb Forth
- Write documentation entry points
- Revise old PDF papers.
- Validate the optimizer
- Do something with the GA144 board that's coming.