Wed Jul 23 18:14:32 EDT 2014
Some things to fix
- Allow for asynchronous console output, i.e. while running the
interpreter in poll mode. This would be handy for debugging
background tasks. I can see this getting messy though when bolted
on top of the current approach. It already conflicts with console
serial device being closed at the host's end to allow for more
- Do we need a console configuration? It might be useful to allow
things like open sound control.
- I'm looking for an excuse to build a DTF forth. Maybe that's what I
should do really - open up that gate as well. Let's build that in
- I'd like to keep the different example kernel configurations
maintainable and accessible. Make a little board containing all?
- But probably best to stop procrastinating and continue on the synth
envelopes and parameter mappings.