Fri Aug 30 23:32:08 EDT 2013
Programming with bootloader
Programming a new application:
- move bootloader to top flash / always keep it there?
- just keep bootloader where it is / load app separately
How to detect bootloader / app?
How to use usb commands to reset device?
I need a good model to think about what the responsability of the
bootloader should be, and how functionality is delegated to the
Let's think about the bootloader as the kernel: keep it always there.
What about this:
- Boot record protection (later)
- App detection (app init vector = 0xFFFF means no app so start boot loader)
- USB core handled by bootloader?