Sun May 3 19:01:02 CEST 2009
- the file needs to be a module, which means it knows its own
language and can be a scheme module which exports binary code.
the most important change is that a module can now be compiled
before it is instantiated: enabling static checks (like
identifier bindings) to happen at this stage. this solves the
problem of not knowing where undefined identifiers are
- no more connection to the programmer or device. staaplc is
offline only. all the live code is in staapl/live.ss
- some reflection issues : solved
- simulation : fixed (problem with exporting base language namespace)
- disassembler : mostly fixed (just add byte addressing)
- macro evaluater start state
disassembler needs to be coupled to the _instance_ of the assembler.
currently only the forms get built together. maybe the disassembler
form should be a curried exprssion that can produce the disassembler.