Sat Feb 21 11:24:39 CET 2009
I need to get organized.. It's difficult at this time to pick a
target, so here's a list. First, the practical things that need to
* USB driver + driver generator.
* Better error reporting.
* A logic analyser.
Then what I would like:
* C parser + prettyprinter in typed scheme.
* Use it to refactor PacketForth code.
* Staapl core in typed scheme.
* Understand the Ziggurat paper
* Static semantics for Staapl forth.
* Understand Tony Garnock-Jones' packrat parser.
* Definitive state-machine abstraction.
* A pure stack VM for implementing Occam primitives.
* A macro-extensible static subset of (typed) Scheme that maps to C.