Fri Jan 23 18:17:07 CET 2009
Time to get going again. What's on the plate?
* see above. complete the story. it's about macros and how
forth/lisp fit into that picture.
* bridge to C. For commercial non-sealed applications, that's
the only plug point. Targets: AVR 8bit, DSPic 16bit and
* High-bandwidth communication. I've been toying with ideas
like CANbus, Ethernet and RS422/485 but it's probably best to
stick to USB and build a router for serial protocols. Also,
USB is usable for other things, definitely for the systems
programming I'm doing lately. Also see:
* PICkit bugfixes. It's mostly working, but it still crashes.
Get rid of the 'uart hack' by looking at the actual output of
the chip. Setup some logic analyser.
* Get kids involved. I've been aiming too much at trying to
convince already fixed-minded embedded engineers. Fuck them.
Get some fresh minds in the picture.