Sat Sep 13 09:23:20 CEST 2008
summary of activity
* PICkit2: working towards an integrated solution that can program +
communicate over the ICD2 connector.
* thinking about standard machine model + how this can be combined
with a concrete machine simulator and how to write such a thing, or
if a virtual simulator is better.
* thinking about more targets and what needs to change in the
assembler generator to support addressing modes (PIC doesn't have
any: they are memory mapped).
* occam-pi and staapl: how much does it take to run just the
synchronization primitives in Forth?
* documentation and correspondence