[<<][staapl][>>][..]Sun Sep 16 14:47:05 CEST 2007
actually.. it would be interesting to go over my ramblings and make a
list of things i got really wrong, or saw too simplistic. then see
what solution i got or how i came to understand the issues.
- monads are not just hidden top of stack items
- the relationship between closures and CONS
- syntax-rules and composition
- pattern matching and algebraic types
- lazy lists vs. generators: lists remain 'connected'
- 'natural' compiler structure: scoping rules, quasiquoting and syntax-case (3 levels)
- more specificly: quasiquote vs syntax case: when to use macros? is it code or data?
- looping and boundary conditions (i.e. image processing)
- cdr coding and lists as arrays
- importance of side-effect free 'loading' + relation to phase separation.