Sun Mar 22 10:26:28 EDT 2020
exo: visceral programming
I have no term for this, so let's call it Visceral Programming.
Programming by gut feeling. The principle is based on:
- You're going to get it wrong if you design it.
- Just start building the happy path and iterate.
- Make it easy to make small changes.
- Trust that something will emerge
- Clean up when it is clear what is wrong
This is only for "glue logic". Top level stuff. The thing that
connects all the pieces but is in itself a little chaotic.
Once patterns become clear, abstract them out.