Wed Feb 6 08:54:51 EST 2019
Erlang and Rust
A good team. It's a bridge between two worlds. Each world has its
- reloads for incremental development
- multithreading + mailboxes
- default protocol "baseline" data language
- simple pure functional language
- decent static type system
- multithreading + channels
- C-like performance (CPU and memory usage)
- many good libraries
It seems that the bridge between these needs to be made somewhere.
Doing this at port or TCP level speaking ETF seems simplest.