[<<][rtl][>>][..]
Wed Jul 25 19:43:44 EDT 2018

SeqTH / SeqPrim

Boring and straightforward to write, but I think I got it.
Very simple in structure, lots of different types and conversions.

Next is to put this in the test script. Done.
Next is to implement all the primitives.

EDIT: Got prims for uart test, but don't get the correct result.
Trying some ad-hoc tests and they seem fine:

  m3 = do
    -- Some ad-hoc tests for SeqTH,SeqPrim combo.
    let test p = print $ SeqTH.run p $ map (:[]) [0..9]
    test $(SeqTH.compile [1] $ \[i] -> do c <- counter $ bits 3 ; return [c])
    test $(SeqTH.compile [4] $ \[i] -> do c <- integral i ; return [c])
    test $(SeqTH.compile [4] $ \[i] -> do c <- conc i (constant $ bits 1) ; return [c])
    test $(SeqTH.compile [4] $ \[i] -> do c <- slice i (Just 4) 1 ; return [c])


EDIT: Following the types too much.  I think the inputs are not in the
correct order?

EDIT: That doesn't seem to be the problem.

running x_async_receiver_sample' it seems that the internal state
machine is fine, going through the proper bit framing, but the sample
pulse is missing so the shift register never triggers.


here's a discrepancy:


                 r5 = seqSLICE (seqInt 6) r3 (seqInt 0);
                 r7 = seqEQU (seqInt 1) r5 (seqInt 0);

I beleive r5 is from:

    phase    <- slice count (Just 3) 0

The bit size is not correct.
The bug is likely in SeqTerm

  slice (R a) b c =
    fmap R $ driven $ Slice (combTypes [a]) a b c

Yes.
combTypes is not correct here.
also for CONC the sizes are different.


EDIT: I think I got it now.

Doing SeqTH is a good thing: it allows SeqTerm to be debugged without
doing this through MyHDL tests.

One more issue:

test-seq: Seq.sizeError: (IF,Just 2,Just 2,Just 2)
CallStack (from HasCallStack):
  error, called at ./SeqTerm.hs:169:23 in main:SeqTerm
Test suite test-seq: FAIL
Test suite logged to: /dev/stdout

Just a bug in the test.


EDIT: uart quickcheck passes



[Reply][About]
[<<][rtl][>>][..]