Mon Mar 12 10:42:06 CET 2012
Belgacom BeBox2: Looks like this is rather a complicated setup.
* 2 ethernet TV outputs, one connected to the ethernet over power
lines that go to the 2 digibox TV adapters.
* 2 PC outputs. Seem to handle both ppp and plain ethernet/dhcp. The
latter is good as a fallback, so I can use DNS to redirect services.
* 2 VLANS: looks like one for PC (global IP), one for TV+VOIP (local IP).
* Both DHCP and PPPoE work at the same time on a single port.
* It has SIP too. How does it relate to the telephone # on the analog
line? Probably has nothing to do with it.. It seems to have two
FXS ports for connecting analog phones.