Fri Jun 18 11:31:39 CEST 2010
zwizwa debian upgrade problems
Init: wanted emacs23, added squeeze to sources.list
- kernel 2.6.32-5-vserver-686 hangs at boot (agp?)
- 26-2 works, but eth1 -> eth0?
- problem with window manager scripts
- booting 26-2 as grub default : udev seems to work
- changed eth1 -> eth0 in all configs (bridge, firewall, ppp, network)
There are problems with:
rxvt: ../../src/xcb_lock.c:33: _XCBUnlockDisplay: Assertion `xcb_get_request_sent(dpy->xcb->connection) == dpy->request' failed.
I'm trying dist-upgrade to squeeze