Sun Aug 31 12:12:14 CEST 2008
* debian updates for all hosts OK
* lex dvd -> avi backup OK
* marka data size + backup check
* lex check video out again?
dvd -> avi using -avc xvid instead of -avc lavc
Let's see if that goes a bit better.. lavc gives sync problems.
"-mc 0" seems to give better sync, both codecs are comparable in
quality, but lavc is a lot faster and xvid is supported better (lavc
produced divx is not supported by my PHILIPS dvd player.)
to fix still:
* audio sync (xvid with -mc 0)
* audio volume
* aspect size (fixed by rescaling -xy 512 -> 512x288