Sat Nov 11 08:53:25 EST 2017
- continue setting up nixos VM: emacs, fix up pool/bootstrap maybe?
seems ok for now, openvpn not needed a ssh access works
- allow ssh root logins with keys: works out of the box once
authorized keys are installed.
- try nix-copy-closure between two instances
- make /etc/net into a package so it can pull in the dependencies it
needs (sqlite, erlang, and gcc as build dep, ...)
- start building geno->pheno build with stubs for rust, haskell, C and
- debug the weird emacs ssh / routing problem