Wed Oct 19 21:22:33 EDT 2011
Reflection / summary.
- TML + Value/Code interpretations. This just needs additional
- Convenient generic compilation of functions over nested binary
- Arrow composition of state machine iteration functions, as a
representation of their trivial fold: stream operations.
- Make fold part of the generic language stack (type classes) instead
of an ad-hoc "print".
This is not so important now (direct correspondence between state
space model and its trivial fold over 1D i/o streams) but might be a
problem later when folds are nested. Think about it now.
Also, it is a not elegant if there are 2 folds (one for a code
interpretation, one for a syntax interpretation) and they are not
- Make the commutations clear: interpretations and folds/maps and
their relations + find the proper names for the morphisms / find