Sun Jan 23 17:12:00 EST 2011
State space DSL: next
It seems the state space form is quite natural, so let's make it the
- The architecture is taylored according to the requirement for the
output to be code. The state space model fits well here.
- All behaviour is purely
functional: state feedback is handled in
the top level combinator.
- We want composition of state space models. The reason is that
different forms of models require different forms of analysis, so
it makes sense to partition the solution into building blocks that
can be individually tested and combine them into a single
- Apart from simple composition, we probably also need:
- domain nesting, i.e. matrices and vectors
- nested iteration, i.e. function evaluation & optimizatiobn