Thu Jul 23 09:17:06 CEST 2009
About the approach
I've learned my lesson: no more will I ever build a C application
without an internal interpreter for writing setup code.
Goal is to quickly get a handle on the TI codec API by using
principles distilled from work on Staapl:
- make gdb part of the project (done)
* run a gdbserver loop on the target and do the same for gdb on
the host. `q' will restart the app.
* set a breakpoint in a "test()" function and keep looping: make
it difficult for gdb to exit the app if you press `c'
* write `functional C' which means that it should be easy for
gdb to call functions in the binary using the `p' command.
- setup tinyscheme (done)
- setup a meta system for programming the scheme interpreter and